About Hahajima Tourist Association
The association’s purpose is to attract tourists to Hahajima, and promote the island’s tourism industry. It also aims to contribute to the development of Hahajima through strengthening and improving links between registered members of the association.
■ Description of operations
In order to achieve the aforementioned objectives, the operations of the Association are as follows:
1. Attracting tourists and improving services for visiting guests
2. Promotion and guidance of tourism
3. Maintaining, improving, and promoting tourism facilities
4. Sales and providing advice for enhancement of tourism products
5. Widely introducing the island’s tourism philosophy, and the protection as well as development of tourism resources
6. Coordination of communication between the tourist association members, and gathering as well as providing information in order to accomplish mutual goals
7. Necessary matters other than those mentioned above in order to achieve objectives
■ Name of organization
Hahajima Tourist Association
■ Date of establishment
2nd April, 2012
■ Guidance of office
The Ogasawara Village Hahajima Tourist Association office is located within the passenger ship terminal.
Feel free to visit and ask for information about Hahajima.
Aza-motochi, Hahajima, Ogasawara-mura, Tokyo
■ Open hours
■ Closed days
On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays when the Ogasawara-maru is out of the port of Chichijima (The afternoon on the departure day becomes closed if the departure day of the Ogasawara-maru is a Saturday, Sunday, or national holiday).